Maybe you're not ready to break up with plastic altogether, but there are some things that can make a big difference un reducing the amount of disposable plastic in your life.
Below are some super easy ways to get started:
- Bring your own shopping bag
- Stop buying bottled water
- Bring your own thermos to the coffee shop
- Choose cardboard over plastic bottles and bags
- Say no to straws
- Get the plastic off your face; avoid items with 'polypropylene' or 'polyethylene'
- Skip the disposable razor
- Switch from disposable diapers to cloth
- Re-think your food storage
- Switch from plastic toothbrush to bamboo toothbrush
Are you already taking these steps and looking for ways to reduce waste in your life even more?